When you say, “Paraid,” you’re probably talking about the Para-Aid Pregnancy Test. With this and most other pregnancy tests, a faint line in the “Result” section of the test indicates a positive result (assuming you also have a line in the “Control” section of the test.
In some cases, you might just barely have enough hCG in your urine to confirm a pregnancy at the unit’s rated sensitivity.
Other times, variations in the test’s built-in test strip may cause the intensity of the line to vary.
CPG-Health doesn’t provide medical advice. If you have questions about your pregnancy or your pregnancy test results, contact your doctor or similar healthcare professional.
- Para-Aid Pregnancy Test Instructions
- Pregnancy Test Paraid
- What’s inside the Para-Aid Pregnancy Test package?
- Paraid Pregnancy Test Dollar General
- How Accurate is Paraid Pregnancy Test
- Dollar General Pregnancy Test Paraid
- ParAid Pregnancy Test mIU
- Paraid Pregnancy Test Sensitivity
- Paraid Pregnancy Test Reviews
- PARA-AID Pregnancy Test Accuracy