The mIU for this test is an hCG concentration of 25 mIU/ml urine. hCG levels below 25 mIU/ml will not reliably produce a positive test result.
The ParAid Pregnancy Test is actually the Para-Aid Pregnancy Test, by MCURE Health Solutions, Inc. The confusion over the name arises by MCURE’s logo which reads “ParAid,” not “Para-Aid.”
In our opinion, MCURE Health Solutions blundered when its marketing department chose to use a logo that doesn’t accurately represent the product it represents.
However, if you closely examine the logo, the second “A” is purple and outlined in red, connecting the “Para” with the “Aid.” Unfortunately, most people can’t detect this at first glance.
If you read the product’s packaging, it identifies the test’s brand as “Para-Aid.”
Buy the Para-Aid Pregnancy Test using our exclusive link. You’ll check out securely at Amazon and help support CPG Health.
- Para-Aid Pregnancy Test Instructions
- Pregnancy Test Paraid
- What’s inside the Para-Aid Pregnancy Test package?
- Paraid Pregnancy Test Dollar General
- How Accurate is Paraid Pregnancy Test
- Dollar General Pregnancy Test Paraid
- Paraid Pregnancy Test Faint Line
- Paraid Pregnancy Test Sensitivity
- Paraid Pregnancy Test Reviews
- PARA-AID Pregnancy Test Accuracy