You need to shop intelligently to get the pregnancy test that’s best for you. Sometimes, you must work hard to get the information you need. CPG Health wants to help. That’s why we let you read Walgreens Digital Pregnancy Test instructions before you buy the product. You’ll learn all about how to use the test and read your result.
Ready to buy? Use our link to buy Walgreens Digital Pregnancy Tests at Amazon (affiliate link). (You’ll checkout securely on Amazon without sharing any personal or payment information with CPG Health.)
Walgreens Digital Pregnancy Test Instructions
Before using a pregnancy test, carefully read all the directions that come with your test unit. We provide these directions as a courtesy to help women decide whether to use the Walgreens Digital Pregnancy Test.
Abbott, the product’s manufacturer may change the instructions without notice, so always follow the instructions that come with your pregnancy test device.
NOTE: The Walgreens Digital Pregnancy Test is distributed by Inverness Medical, LLC.
Directions in English
Read the directions before you use your pregnancy test. Pay special attention to:
- Never point tip upward after applying your urine.
- Limit exposure to urine stream to five seconds.
- Lay the test on a flat surface after exposing it to your urine.
- Read your result in about three minutes.
- Your result will disappear in about 24 hours.
- Remove the battery from the test stick before discarding it.
Spanish Walgreens Digital Pregnancy Test Instructions
If you prefer to read your pregnancy test directions in Spanish, you’re in luck. Click the below thumbnail to open the full-size image of Spanish Walgreens Digital Pregnancy Test instructions.
How can I get the Walgreens Digital Pregnancy Test?
You can buy the Walgreens Digital Pregnancy Test at most Walgreens stores. Also, you can buy the product from Walgreens.com.
You can buy this product directly and securely from Amazon using our affiliate link. You’ll share no personal or payment information with us.
You can get this product in a single or double pack or as part of the Walgreens Digital and One Step Pregnancy Tests combo pack.
What if I can’t hold the test in my urine stream?
You can use the Walgreens Digital Pregnancy Test by urinating into a clean, dry cup. Dip the entire absorbent tip into the urine for 20 seconds.
Using the cup method can help you get an accurate result if you are unable to hold the tip in your urine stream for five seconds.
Learn more about Walgreens Pregnancy Tests
Discover more facts about Walgreens Pregnancy Tests right here at CPG Health.
- Walgreens Digital and One Step Pregnancy Tests
- Walgreens One Step Analog Pregnancy Test Reviews
- Does Walgreens Sell Pregnancy Tests?
- Walgreens Pregnancy Test Evaporation Line
- Pregnancy Test Walgreens: One Step, Digital Combo
- Walgreens One Step Analog Pregnancy Test Pink Dye
- Walgreens One Step Analog Pregnancy Test hCG Sensitivity