A Rexall Pregnancy Test faint line after 10 minutes is an invalid result. Continue reading to learn more.
Rexall Pregnancy Test Faint Line After 10 Minutes
The Rexall One Step Pregnancy Test instructions reveal that you should read your result after two minutes. Also, the Rexall pregnancy test directions state that you should disregard any result after 10 minutes of your test.
I forgot to read my result after two minutes. Now what?
Your pregnancy test contains a test strip that’s designed to react to the hCG pregnancy hormone in your urine within a certain time period. So, if you wait for too long before checking your result, the test could provide you with a false result.
Disregard all pregnancy test results that you see after ten minutes. OK?
How do I properly perform a Rexall Pregnancy Test?
Read the Rexall One-Step Pregnancy Test instructions that come with your pregnancy test device.
For informational and educational purposes only, we have posted these directions below.
When you buy a pregnancy test only follow the directions that came with your test.
Rexall Pregnancy Test Faint Line Before 10 Minutes
If you properly performed your test and see a faint line in the “Result” section of your test device, consider it as a valid result, if you have a line in the “Control” section of the test.
Faint lines can occur based on manufacturing variations of the test. Also, you might have just barely enough hCG in your urine to trigger a positive result.
What affects Rexall One Step Pregnancy Test accuracy?
The following factors impact the accuracy of your Rexall Pregnancy Test result:
- Testing early.
- Not properly following your pregnancy test’s directions.
- Not keeping the absorbent tip pointing down.
- Using an expired pregnancy test.
- Waiting longer than 10 minutes before reading your result.
- Some fertility drugs.
If you have questions about your pregnancy or your pregnancy test results, contact a qualified health professional such as a doctor or nurse practitioner.
How do I learn more about the Rexall One Step Pregnancy Test?
Check out the Rexall Pregnancy Test reviews and articles posted here at CPG Health. You’ll find helpful links to the FDA and to Amazon so you can buy the test using our Amazon Affiliate links.
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Faint Control Line
- Faint Negative Line on Rexall Pregnancy Test
- Rexall Pregnancy Test No Control Line
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Instructions
- Rexall Pregnancy Test False Positive
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Sensitivity
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Review
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Invalid
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Calculator
- Rexall One Step Pregnancy Test
- Rexall Pregnancy Test BabyCenter
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Evap Line
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Positive After 10 Minutes
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Accuracy
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Directions