How do you know when to take a home pregnancy test? A Rexall Pregnancy Test calculator could help, if one were available. But don’t let that stop you from choosing the Rexall brand.
Rexall Pregnancy Test calculator
Calculating the right time to test for pregnancy doesn’t require a fancy calculator. However, you can try this one. The calculator will help you use any early pregnancy test product, including the Rexall One Step Pregnancy Test.
Basically, all you need to do is enter the date when your most recent period started. If you know when you ovulated, you can enter that information too. Afterward, click the “Calculate” button to see your results. The information will estimate when your next period should start.
You can use the Rexall Pregnancy Test five days before the first day of your missed period. That means that you can test up to four days before your period.
What happens when I test too early?
You can receive a Rexall Pregnancy test false negative if you test too early. Testing early reduces the accuracy of your test.
If you test 4 days before your expected period, the Rexall One Step Pregnancy Test is 53% accurate.
Testing three days before your expected period improves accuracy to 74%.
Even if you test only two days before your period, you’ll only have an 84% accuracy rate.
Testing one day before your expected period provides you with 87% accuracy.
On the day of your expected period, the Rexall Pregnancy Test gives you a result with over 99% accuracy.
How do I calculate when to take a Rexall Pregnancy Test?
Follow the guidance you see on the package of your Rexall Pregnancy Test. Although not a pregnancy test calculator, this information helps you decide when to use your test.
See the below graphic for details.
Do period tracking apps help to calculate pregnancy?
You may try to use a period tracker app as a pregnancy test calculator. Although Rexall doesn’t offer an app, you can receive guidance from this article at parade.com.
Learn more about the Rexall One Step Pregnancy Test
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Instructions
- Rexall Pregnancy Test BabyCenter
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Invalid
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Review
- Rexall One Step Pregnancy Test
- Faint Negative Line on Rexall Pregnancy Test
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Evap Line
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Directions
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Faint Line After 10 Minutes
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Positive After 10 Minutes
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Accuracy
- Rexall Pregnancy Test False Positive
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Faint Control Line
- Rexall Pregnancy Test No Control Line
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Sensitivity