You can save money by choosing pregnancy tests at Walgreens.
Here’s the question:
“Does Walgreens sell pregnancy tests?”
The answer is “yes.” Buying a pregnancy test at Walgreens can help you find out if you’re pregnant. Your Walgreens Pregnancy Test results can help you plan for the future.
Here’s the deal:
Most women want three things from their pregnancy test:
First, they want a good price. Although the economy is improving, now is not the time to become reckless with money.
Second, they want an accurate test. After all, what good is having a low price if you can’t depend on your pregnancy test results?
Finally, they want a sensitive test that will give them options for testing early.
You can trust a Walgreens pregnancy test to accommodate all three concerns: Price, accuracy, and sensitivity. Here, you will find out why.
Pregnancy tests at Walgreens
Experts from CPG Health recently visited the Walgreens store in Clemson, SC. They went because so many of our subscribers are interested in pregnancy tests at Walgreens.
As a result of their effort, you can learn all about available options without having to go to Walgreens yourself.
Clearblue Pregnancy Test Walgreens
You can buy the Clearblue pregnancy test Walgreens sells at other stores. However, you might get a better price at Walgreens because of product specials.
Right now, you can buy the Clearblue Easy Pregnancy Test 2 Count from Walgreens for $15.49. Additionally, you get 5,000 points for your rewards card.
NOTE: What Walgreens labels as the Clearblue Easy Pregnancy Test is actually the Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test. CPG Health has published a product review for this product.
But you’re probably wondering:
“How do I choose a pregnancy test at Walgreens?”
You want to know, so we’ve answered your question below.
Choosing a pregnancy test at Walgreens
We’re going to answer some of your questions about available Walgreens Pregnancy Test options including:
- How much is a pregnancy test at Walgreens?
- How much do pregnancy test cost at Walgreens?
Our team found that the following pregnancy test products are available at Walgreens at the following prices:
We include the list of ovulation tests Walgreens sells for those of you who are trying to get pregnant.
- Stork at home ovulation treatment $79.99
- Clearblue Advanced Ovulation Test (20 tests, 2-week supply) $61.99
- Clearblue Advanced Ovulation Test (10 tests, 1-week supply) $41.99
- Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test (10 tests, 1-week supply) $47.99
- Walgreens Digital Ovulation Predictor (Compare to Clearblue Digital) $29.99
- Walgreens One-Step Ovulation Predictor (Compare to Clearblue) $23.99
- First Response Ovulation Test (7-Day) $31.99
- Walgreens Daily Ovulation Predictor (Compare to Answer Ovulation Tracker (20 test strips) $24.99
- SpermCheck Fertility Home Test for Men $44.99
The following list contains Walgreens pregnancy tests and pregnancy test cost Walgreens:
- Walgreens One Step Pregnancy Test (Compare to ept) (1 pack) $9.99
- Walgreens One Step Pregnancy Test (Compare to ept) (2 pack) $11.99
- Walgreens One Step Pregnancy Test (Compare to ept) (3 pack) $15.49
- Walgreens Digital Pregnancy Test (Compare to ept Digital) (2 Pack) $15.99
Walgreens Early Result Tests
- Walgreens Early Result Pregnancy Test (Compare to First Response) (2 Pack) $12.49
- Walgreens Early Result Pregnancy Test (Compare to First Response) (3 Pack) $15.99
- Walgreens Early Result Pregnancy Test (Compare to Clearblue) (2 Pack) $13.99
EPT pregnancy Tests
- e.p.t. Pregnancy Test (2 Pack) $15.49
- e.p.t. Digital Pregnancy Test (2 Pack) $19.99
First Response Pregnancy Test at Walgreens
- First Response Early Result (Early Response) Pregnancy Test (2 Pack) $16.99
- First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test (3 Pack) $21.99
- First Response Test & Comfirm Pregnancy Test (2 Pack) $19.49
- First Response Digital Pregnancy Test (2 Pack) $23.99
Clear Blue Pregnancy Test Walgreens
- Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test (2 Pack) $15.49
- Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test (3 Pack) $20.99
- Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test 2 Ways to Test $16.49
- Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test (2 Pack) $17.99
- Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test (3 Pack) $24.99
Please note that the pregnancy test Walgreens price may vary from one store to another.
More info about pregnancy tests at Walgreens
As you can see, Walgreens offers some of the most popular brands of pregnancy tests on the market. Additionally, the store sells its own branded equivalents of those nationally marketed brands.
What’s the bottom line?
You can save money by choosing the Walgreens brand. For example, the pregnancy test Walgreens version of First Response costs $12.49. However, buying the “name brand” version costs $16.49. In essence, the Walgreens Early Result Pregnancy Test can save you around 25%.
Similarly, if you buy the Walgreens One Step Pregnancy Test two-pack that compares to ept, you will pay $11.99. Meanwhile, if you buy the name-brand ept Pregnancy Test, you’ll pay $15.49.
Walgreens Early Pregnancy Test
You can get the same sensitivity and accuracy as the First Response test from the Walgreens Early Pregnancy Test. Of course, the ept brand stands for “early pregnancy test,” so you can also get similar results from the Walgreens one-step pregnancy test.
Should I buy the Walgreens Digital Pregnancy Test?
You might be wondering:
“Is the digital pregnancy test worth the extra money?”
When you buy the Walgreens Digital Pregnancy Test, you pay a little bit more to get a test stick that has an LCD screen. Although you might find the digital results window easier to read than other pregnancy tests at Walgreens, you do not get any other benefits.
In other words, the digital Wallgreens pregnancy test has the same accuracy and sensitivity levels as the traditional, “non-digital” version.
What’s the bottom line?
A home pregnancy test Walgreens sells can help you find out if you’re pregnant within the comfort of your home. To put it differently, a Walgreens home pregnancy test can save you an unnecessary and expensive visit to your doctor to find out if you’re pregnant.
In most cases, the pregnancy test price Walgreens offers is cheaper than a medical co-pay or co-insurance.
Are you still here?
Your life may get better by learning about other exciting products and health news.