Why are you here?If you want to learn about Dollar Tree Pregnancy Test instructions, we have separate pages for the Assured Pregnancy Test and the New Choice Pregnancy Test. Both tests come from Dollar Tree. You can buy a test via our Amazon link that is similar to the Dollar Tree and Dollar General pregnancy tests. Keep reading if you're interested in the Dollar General product.
We know what you're thinking.You're thinking that nothing at Dollar General can help you live a better life. We understand your concerns, but they're unfounded. The Dollar General Pregnancy Test can save you money while delivering the results you deserve. As a matter of fact, the test has a proven reputation for quality, including sensitivity and accuracy.
Here's the deal:Dollar General Pregnancy Test gives you some tangible benefits:
- Low price. Find out now without breaking the bank. You work hard for your money, so spend it wisely.
- Easily accessible. Buy the Dollar General Pregnancy Test online from CPG Health with free shipping or pick one up at a Dollar General store.
- Easy to use. Follow the simple directions that come with the test and you will know how to plan.
- High accuracy. The DG Health Pregnancy Test is 99% accurate from the day of your expected period. Even so-called "early result" tests such as First Response don't do any better.
- High sensitivity. The hCG mIU/ml sensitivity of the Dollar General meets or exceeds that of popular nationally marketed brands.
Dollar Store Pregnancy Test - How Accurate?You're like most women. You want to know if you're pregnant. Also, you want to know for sure, without having doubts.
You're probably wondering:
I used a dollar store pregnancy test (it was a Dollar General branded test) and I got confused. My fiancee thinks there's a light line in the negative control panel which would mean that I was positively pregnant. After all, there are two lines and it doesn't matter how dark or light those lines are. Don't I need to have a line in the positive control panel to have a positive pregnant result?You can depend on the Dollar General Pregnancy Test to supply you with accurate results, if you have properly followed the Dollar General Pregnancy Test instructions. If you have any doubts, repeat the test using a new test unit. Of course, you should immediately seek medical advice and attention if you have questions about your health, including pregnancy.
Why you need CPG HealthYou can buy the test right now from CPG Health or you can learn more about it below. Our online store is powered by Square and offers free shipping on every order. Even better, we ship products right away. Here are more reasons why you should buy from CPG Health:
- Up-to-date information. Take a look at the dates on some of the articles out there. Do you prefer current information or information from a few years ago?
- More information. Here you will find access to Dollar General Pregnancy Test Instructions in English and Spanish.
- Dollar General Pregnancy Test reviews. Learn from others who have already bought and used the DG Health Pregnancy Test.
- Answers. We answer questions from the community so that everyone can make an educated buying decision.
Do they sell pregnancy tests at Dollar General?Yes. Dollar General sells pregnancy tests.
Does that surprise you?The one-step pregnancy test from DG Health is a cassette-based test that comes with a dropper. Unlike stick-based tests, such as the Rexall One Step Pregnancy Test, you cannot directly insert this test into your urine stream. Instead, you pee into a cup and use a dropper to apply your urine to the test.
Here's another good question:Other drugs and hormones may interact with your pregnancy test.
Can you get a false positive pregnancy test while on progesterone?Yes. You can get a false positive from practically any home test, including the Dollar General Pregnancy Test. However, remember, these tests detect the hCG pregnancy hormone, not progesterone. So a false positive caused by progesterone is unlikely. Ask your doctor for more information about this.
How much is a pregnancy test at Family Dollar?CPG Health investigators recently purchased a pregnancy test at Family Dollar. The store brand Family Dollar Pregnancy Test cost less than five dollars ($5). Your price might vary depending on your location. Online prices include shipping and handling charges.
But... wait a minute...
How much is the pregnancy test at the dollar store?What do you mean by "the dollar store?" Generally, dollar store pregnancy tests sell for less than nationally marketed brands such as Clearblue and First Response. Dollar General and Dollar Tree both have generic brand pregnancy tests that sell for low prices. Other store brands such as Family Dollar and Rexall cost less than five dollars ($5). Online prices might be higher because of shipping and handling costs.
Video: DG Health Pregnancy Test Unwrapped[youtube id="Ygf6sAdGpns" width="600" height="340" position="left"] Watch our CPG Health Unwrapped video to see the DG Health Pregnancy Test opened and put on display. You can also watch this video on the CPG Health YouTube channel.
What is the Dollar General Pregnancy Test?You can buy the Dollar General Pregnancy Test and depend on it as a low-cost, highly accurate, over-the-counter home pregnancy test.
Using Your Dollar General Pregnancy TestFollow the testing procedure as printed in your Dollar General Pregnancy Test instructions to avoid creating invalid and misleading test results.
- Urinate into a clean cup. Using a dirty cup can contaminate your sample and invalidate the results you get.
- Open the foil pouch that contains the testing cassette.
- Holding the dropper vertically, remove urine from your collection cup and place three drops into the sample well of the testing unit. Start your timer.
- While your test works, you could see a flow of red crossing the result window.Your positive result might appear within the first minute.Wait for three minutes before attempting to read your test results.If you don't see a positive result, hold on another minute.Don't pay attention to any result given after ten minutes.
Reading Your ResultsIf you see two lines in the results window, you can assume pregnancy. The line on top shows that you have a valid result. Don't worry if one line appears darker than the other. Even a faint line accurately reveals pregnancy. A single line in the control window means that you performed the test correctly and had a negative result for pregnancy. If you don't see a line in the upper section of the results window, something went wrong with your test. Don't attempt to reuse your test. False positive or negative results can occur. Visit your doctor if you suspect that you received invalid results. Conditions such as an ovarian cyst or ectopic pregnancy can cause erratic results across multiple tests. Usually, oral contraceptive drugs and antibiotics won't affect the results you get from your test.
VIDEO: DG Health Pregnancy Test UNBOXED!Watch our video unboxing of the Dollar General Pregnancy Test. [youtube id="RoyZLmbAf6A" width="600" height="340" position="left"]
Dollar General Pregnancy Test: Storage and HandlingRead the entire instructional insert before using your test. Dollar General Pregnancy Test instructions will ensure that you get the best results.
- Don't use after the expiration date printed on the foil pouch.
- Store at room temperature (between 36 and 86 ℉) and don't freeze.
- Keep children away from this test.
- Don't attempt internal use of this product.
- Wait until you get ready to check for pregnancy to open the pouch.
Introducing the Dollar General Pregnancy TestYou need to know that the Dollar General Pregnancy Test gives you a convenient, fast, and affordable way to check for pregnancy.
FeaturesDollar General pregnancy test features compare to those of expensive nationally marketed brands such as First Response and EPT:
- Positive results in as quickly as one minute.
- Suitable for use at any time of day.
- Easily used as directed.
With this test:
- You get an accurate test with fast appearing test results.
- You don't have to measure or mix anything to use the test.
- The built-in control window helps confirm that you have correctly performed the test.
Isabella and the Dollar General Pregnancy TestIsabella didn't have time to visit the Dollar General store, so she ordered her Dollar General Pregnancy Test from CPG Health. It cost more, but it saved time. Also, it came with free shipping (Buy it now).
The test had impressive features:
- Positive pregnancy test results as soon as one minute.
- Easy to use.
- Over 99 percent accuracy.
- Use at any time of day.
- A 100 percent satisfaction guarantee (via DG Health).
- Accurate, rapid test results.
- No mixing. Requires No measuring. Makes no mess.
- Built-in self-check tells you if you correctly used it.
- Contents: One test cassette with a dropper, and one instruction insert.
Learn more about Dollar General Pregnancy TestCheck out the Dollar General Pregnancy Test instructions right here. Also, read our other articles about the Dollar General Pregnancy Test:
- Family Wellness Early Result Pregnancy Test Review
- Dollar Tree Pregnancy Test Review: Save money and get the results you deserve
- New Choice Pregnancy Test Review:
- Rexall Pregnancy Test Review