You’ve come to the right place. CPG Health publishes many articles about Pregnancy Test Paraid. From reviews to features and specifications, we have the most information about Paraid.
Are you ready to get the Paraid Pregnancy Test? You can get it right now using our Amazon affiliate link. You’ll get an excellent price and check out directly at Amazon, sharing no information with CPG Health. You’ll also help keep CPG Health free for potentially pregnant women at no cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Pregnancy Test Paraid
Women trust CPG Health for honest pregnancy test reviews and information. We publish pregnancy test directions for many popular brands. We’re always updating our site, so you have access to the best, most valuable information.
Pregnancy Test Paraid quick facts
- Paraid is really Para-Aid. The logo is confusing.
- MCURE Health Solutions, Inc. seems to have not registered the Para-Aid Pregnancy Test with the FDA.
- The Para-Aid PT is the same test that you get when you buy the original New Choice Pregnancy Test (cassette).
- Paraid Pregnancy Test accuracy is 99% from the day of your expected period.
- The sensitivity of the Para-Aid Pregnancy Test is 25 mIU/ml. Early results will probably be misleading.
- Discard your test, disregarding the result, if you read your result more than 5 minutes after completing the test.
- Nantong Edens Biotechnology Co. Ltd. Manufactures this device in China.
- MCURE Health Solutions, Inc. Distributes this pregnancy test in the USA under many brands, including Paraid.
- We bought our sample product in the $1 section of a nearby Dollar General store.
- Availability of the Para-Aid Pregnancy Test may change without notice.
More about Para-Aid from CPG Health
If you have questions share them by visiting our contact page.
Before you leave, check out the following articles published by CPG Health about the Para-Aid / Paraid Pregnancy Test.