You can view the New Choice One Step Pregnancy Test Instructions in English or Spanish. CAUTION: The product’s specifications, features, and instructions may change without notice. For this reason, you should always follow the instructions that come with the test unit that you buy.
New Choice Plus One Step Pregnancy Test Instructions
The New Choice Plus test is a fast, one-step, midstream test that detects chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in your urine. You use the test by urinating on its absorbant tip and then reading its results.
Read all the information that comes with our test before using it. Be sure to follow these precautions:
- Don’t use an expired test.
- Store in a dry location in a temperature range of 36-86℉. Never allow your test to freeze. If it freezes, discard it.
- Don’t use your test if the foil pouch is damaged or torn before you attempt to open it.
- Never insert your pregnancy test stick into an orifice of your body. It’s for external use only.
- Open the sealed test pouch when you’re ready to use the test.
- Never urinate on the result window.
Remove the test stick from its sealed pouch. Familiarize yourself with the product by identifying its absorbant tip as well as the control and test areas of its result window.
Uncap your New Choice Plus test stick and hold it by its thumb grip. Urinate on the absorbant tip of your test for 10 seconds, with it pointed downward.
If you have trouble inserting the tip of the test device into your urine stream, use a clean cup to catch a urine sample. Afterward, place the absorbant tip into your urine for 10 seconds.
Place the cap back onto the test device. Lay your test stick on a flat surface. Set a timer for three minutes. You should see a line in the control section of the test’s result window. If you don’t see a result, wait another minute.
Never read your result after ten minutes have passed. That amount of time invalidates your result.
Discover More about New Choice
Check out the below links to learn more about New Choice pregnancy tests, here at CPG Health.
- How to Read New Choice Pregnancy Test Result
- Can I buy the New Choice Plus One Step Pregnancy Test from Amazon?
- How much does the New Choice Plus One Step Pregnancy Test cost?
- How Sensitive is New Choice Pregnancy Test?
- New Choice Pregnancy Test Evaporation Line
- How do I get a New Choice Plus Pregnancy test false positive
- New Choice Plus Pregnancy Test accuracy chart
- Faint Positive New Choice Pregnancy Test
- What Do I Get with the New Choice Plus One Step Pregnancy Test?
- How accurate is New Choice Plus One Step Pregnancy test?
- Who makes the New Choice Pregnancy Test (Cassette)
- New Choice Pregnancy Test Positive
- New Choice Pregnancy Test Faint Line
- What is New Choice Plus One Step Pregnancy test faint line?
- Do retailers who sell the New Choice Pregnancy Test also sell the New Choice Plus One Step Pregnancy Test?
- What is the New Choice Pregnancy Test?
- Who makes the New Choice Plus One Step Pregnancy Test?
- New Choice Pregnancy Test Review:
- What is New Choice Plus Pregnancy Test sensitivity?
- New Choice Pregnancy Test hCG level
- How accurate is New Choice Plus Pregnancy test?
- What is New Choice Pregnancy Test accuracy?
- Where can I buy the New Choice Plus One Step Pregnancy Test?
- Why is my New Choice Plus Pregnancy Test positive after time limit?