A while back, we reported on the Pregnancy Test at Family Dollar. In response to that information, we received questions such as “How much do pregnancy tests cost at Family Dollar?” We decided to find out and let you know.
Why are you here?
We want to do better for you and other potential mothers.
Take a moment to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about your experience on our site.
Be sure to tell us:
(1) What you were looking for,
(2) Whether you found what you were looking for,
(3) What you think would make our site better.
How much do pregnancy tests cost at Family Dollar?
We went to a nearby Family Dollar to answer questions about pregnancy tests at Family Dollar. Our investigators discovered that Family Dollar sells four pregnancy tests as follows:
– Family Dollar Early Result Pregnancy Test (1 test inside box) $4.00
– First Response Pregnancy Test (2 tests inside box) $10.00
– Family Dollar Early Result Pregnancy Test (2 tests inside box) $7.00
– Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Week Estimator (1 test inside box) $9.00
The Clearblue test was out of stock at the time of our visit, as seen in the below photo and video.
Video: How much do pregnancy tests cost at Family Dollar?
CPG Health visited a local Family Dollar store to answer the question, “How much do pregnancy tests cost at Family Dollar?” We answered the question above and, below, we have the video evidence. Enjoy!
[youtube id=”vo-xZxp1US4" width=”600" height=”340" position=”left”]
Learn more about Pregnancy Tests
Before you go, read our other articles that supply you with more information about pregnancy tests and home pregnancy testing:
- What does a positive pregnancy test look like?
- When to do a pregnancy test
- What pregnancy tests are distributed by Inverness Medical?
- How much does a pregnancy test cost at CVS?
- Earliest Detection Pregnancy Test
- Are the $1 pregnancy tests accurate?
- How Flushable Pregnancy Tests Will Change Your Life
Also, read some of our most popular pregnancy test reviews:
- Assured Pregnancy Test Review
- First Response Pregnancy Test Review:Find Out 6 Days Early
- Dollar Tree Pregnancy Test Review: Save money and get the results you deserve
- VeriQuick Pregnancy Test Review