You think you’re pregnant. You need to know for sure. Still, you don’t want to pay a lot of money for something you’ll just throw away. Walmart has answered your concerns by unveiling the company’s Equate First Signal One Step Pregnancy Test.
What is Equate First Signal One Step Pregnancy Test?
Walmart sells the Equate First Signal Pregnancy Test for less than one dollar. You can afford to test for pregnancy. You can afford to test frequently. Best of all, you won’t have to sacrifice quality when you get this value-priced test.
First Signal Pregnancy Test FAQ
No. The test works by sampling your urine via an enclosed dropper. Capture some urine in a clean cup, fill the dropper by squeezing the bulb and releasing it. Apply several drops of urine to the First Signal test cassette. Follow directions carefully.
Right now, you can buy the First Signal cassette-based pregnancy test from Walmart for 88 cents.
The Equate First Signal Test and the Dollar General Pregnancy Test are identical. So, stop by your local DG to get the same test.
Yes. You can get the test at Walmart.com.
First Signal One Step: FDA data
According to the FDA, Inverness Medical, LLC distributes this one-step pregnancy test labeled with the following brands:
- CVP Health One Step Pregnancy Test Casette.
- Dollar General Health One Step Pregnancy Test Cassette.
- First Signal One Step Pregnancy Cassette.
- Walmart Equate First Signal One Step Pregnancy Test Cassette.
Abbott Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. manufactures this product in China as the Quik-Check Home Pregnancy test. Inverness Medical relabels and repackages the device for distribution to retail stores.
The FDA approved this product in 2001.
First Signal Pregnancy Test sensitivity
According to the manufacturer, the device sold as the Equate First Signal Pregnancy Test has a sensitivity of 25 mIU/ml. This means that if you have 25 or more milli-International Units of human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) in one milliliter of your urine, the test will show a positive result.
Equate First Signal One Step Pregnancy Test instructions
See the below images to review the test procedure and how to read results. This information is for educational purposes only. Always use the directions that come with the pregnancy test device you buy.
Equate First Signal Pregnancy Test directions
See the below image to see the complete Equate First Signal Pregnancy Test directions.
Check out some of our other articles that discuss Equate pregnancy tests:
- Equate Digital Pregnancy Test
- Equate One Step Pregnancy Test
- Equate Triple Test Pregnancy Test Kit
- Equate Ovulation Test
- Equate Plus Minus Pregnancy Test
- Equate vs First Response Pregnancy Test
- You Should Love the Walmart Pregnancy Test
- Equate One Step Pregnancy Test Instructions
- Equate Pregnancy Test
- Equate Early Result Pregnancy Test Horizontal Line
- Equate Pregnancy Test Positive Result
- Equate Early Result Pregnancy Test Instructions
- Equate Early Result Pregnancy Test
- Equate Pregnancy Test No Lines
- Faint Blue Line on Equate Pregnancy Test