Last updated on September 4th, 2016 at 01:08 pm
Got stomach acid? Walgreens acid controller can reduce or eliminate the effects of acid indigestion, so you can enjoy your meals and your life. Stop stomach acid in its tracks by using Walgreens Maximum Strength Acid Controller. This package contains 25 tablets and gives you the power to prevent and relieve heartburn due to acid indigestion. Buy it today to get the stomach relief you deserve
What is Walgreens Acid Controller?
Walgreens Acid Controller contains 20 mg Famotidine tablets. Knowing that this active ingredient also powers Maximum Strength Pepcid AC, savvy shoppers can save money without sacrificing quality or effectiveness.
Walgreens Famotidine comes in either a 25-cpount or 50-count box. It has blister-packed tablets that provide a safe and convenient way to take the proper dose. Although this product compares favorably to Pepcid AC, shoppers need to know that Johnson & Johnson MERCK Consumer Pharmaceuticals does not manufacture it.
Like Maximum Strength Pepcid AC, the Walgreens Acid Controller works with only one tablet to relieve heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. You can also use this product to prevent heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages.
Walgreens Acid Controller: Warnings
Do not use this product if you have allergies pertaining to famotidine or other acid reducing medications.
Do not use this product under the following conditions:
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition, so you should discuss them with your doctor before taking Walgreens Famotidine tablets.
- If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of your doctor.
- With other acid reducers.
Ask a doctor about using this product, before taking a dose, under the following conditions:
- If you have had heartburn for longer than 3 months. This might be a sign of a serious condition.
- If you have heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness.
- If you have chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading into the arms, neck or shoulders.
Walgreens Acid Controller: Inactive Ingredients
Check the list of inactive ingredients included in these Famotidine tablets, to make sure you will not have an allergic reaction.
Now that you’ve learned about Walgreens acid controller, learn more about the health and beauty products reviewed by CPG Health. For example, women who might be pregnant should use the Equate Pregnancy Test that works just like First Response or e.p.t. to save money without compromising quality. Say Yes To Grapefruit, another product for women, provides effective skin care using natural ingredients.
Before you leave:
- Check out (and Like) our Facebook page.
- Sign up for the CPG Health mailing list to get the latest product news and reviews.
- Check out the CPG Health YouTube channel to watch our product videos.
- Follow CPG Health on Twitter to stay up-to-date with our latest product news and reviews.