Spoiler alert: Several of our readers have raved about the Clinical Guard Pregnancy Test. This article presents the 11DPO Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test Compared to internet cheapies in a way that is favorable to the CG Pregnancy Test.
IN A HURRY? Buy the Clinical Guard pregnancy test from Amazon using our link. Doing so helps to support this site’s mission to help potentially pregnancy women make the best choices.
Stay in touch with CPG Health by joining our safe, secure mailing list. You’ll get monthly updates on the pregnancy tests and issues that matter to you.
11DPO Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test Compared to Internet Cheapies
If you’ve spent any time here at CPG Health, you should know that the Assured Pregnancy Test is a low-cost test that delivers a surprising amount of value to women like you.
Here’s a reminder of some of the reasons why you might consider buying the Assured brand home pregnancy test:
- Cost: Save money over nationally marketed brands.
- Sensitivity: The test will detect when HCG levels are higher than 25 mIU/mL
- Accuracy: Like every major brand, the Assured Pregnancy Test is more than 99% accurate from the day of your missed period.
- Convenient: Find out within three minutes if you’re pregnant, from the privacy of your own home.
- Test early and often: The affordability and accessibility of the 11DPO Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test means that you can retest to confirm your pregnancy test results.
To find out more about the Assured Pregnancy Test, be sure to read our product review.
Also, we have published numerous articles that will help you understand, buy and use the test to its fullest potential:
- Assured Pregnancy Test How Early?
- Assured Pregnancy Test Faint Line
- Assured Pregnancy Test Sensitivity: You’ll get your questions answered here
- Assured Pregnancy Test mIU
- Assured Pregnancy Test sensitivity 2018
- Assured Pregnancy Test sensitivity 2017
- How accurate are Assured Pregnancy Tests?
About the ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test
Here’s what one customer says about the Clinical Guard brand pregnancy test:
I’ve been trying to tell other people how great CG pregnancy tests are. I’ve used them now for three out of five pregnancies and they are just fabulous for the price and quality. – Cassie
The CG test has some attractive features:
- ClinicalGuard Urine Pregnancy Test is accurate and easy-to-use at home.
- Compact test-strip format fits nicely in medicine cabinets and purses.
- hCG pregnancy hormone sensitivity (25 mIU, or 25 ng/L).
- Easy to read.
When you follow the directions that come with your CG pregnancy test, you’ll have no trouble interpreting your results:
BFN, Big Fat Negative: One color band appears in the control area, with no band in the results area.
BFP, Big Fat Positive: You’ll see color bands appear in both the control and result areas.
More about the Clinical Guard Pregnancy Test
Your HCG Urine Test from the ClinicalGuard brand gives you fast, accurate results when properly used. Fortunately, the product is easy to use, so practically every woman who tries the test gives it a fantastic rating.
The ClinicalGuard test detects the amount of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) that is in your urine. Although small amounts of hCG in your body are normal, the level of hCG increases dramatically after conception.
As a matter of fact, hCG levels can double every two days.
Although some “early result” tests say that you can test six days early, if you read the find print on their packages and instructions, you’ll find out that testing early always sacrifices early.
So, while a FRER test (for example) can detect hCG as low as 10 mIU/mL, you’ll find out that the test is only 50 percent accurate at that level. So, using that test forces you to test again.
As is the case with the Assured Pregnancy Test, the ClinicalGuard Pregnancy Test product detects hCG levels of 25 mIU/mL or more in your urine.
25 mIU/mL is the hCG level required to confirm pregnancy.
The Bottom Line
When you consider the 11DPO Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test compared to internet cheapies, you’ll have a chance to save money over an expensive visit to your doctor’s office.
However, if you have any concerns about your health or your possible pregnancy, contact your doctor immediately.
Never take chances with your health.
So, for example, if you’ve experienced delayed menstruation and have a negative Assured Pregnancy Test result (or negative ClinicalGuard result), you should seek medical advice, especially if you have lingering concerns after taking a follow-up home pregnancy test.
Buy Clinical Guard Pregnancy Test
Shop faster and smarter
CPG Health helps you (and women in your situation) understand how pregnancy testing works and which pregnancy tests are best for them.
Before you leave, sign up for our free newsletter. It’s fast, secure, and safe. We hate spam and never share our subsciber data with any third parties.
Also, be sure to learn about other top-rated pregnancy tests by reading our award-winning reviews:
- Preview Pregnancy Test Review Why you need it now
- New Choice Pregnancy Test Review:
- Rexall One Step Pregnancy Test: Secrets for Success
- VeriQuick Pregnancy Test Review
- Family Dollar Pregnancy Test Review