Use this Assured Pregnancy Test review to help you shop for your next pregnancy test.
If you’re ready, you can buy the test right now using our link.
The Assured Pregnancy Test review reveals that the test is easy to use and gives you reliable results as quickly as 3 minutes.
Bottom line: You need the Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test if you want to find out now, using a convenient and affordable test.
Assured Pregnancy Test Review
Picture this: You think you might be pregnant. What do you do?
- Wait until you start to show.
- Visit the doctor and pay for expensive in-office testing.
- Buy an expensive national brand pregnancy test.
- Choose an affordable in-home test for pregnancy.
Assured Pregnancy Test Sensitivity 2020
The specification for Assured Pregnancy Test sensitivity 2017 hasn’t changed compared to the 2016 numbers. Additionally, we don’t expect to have any changes to Assured Pregnancy Test sensitivity 2018.
Assured Pregnancy Test can detect an hCG level of 25 mIU/ml in your urine.
Of course, the Assured Pregnancy Test sensitivity isn’t quite as sensitive as that of the First Response test (early result). The difference between the test for getting a positive result usually amounts to less than two days.
What if I try a different test with a greater hCG sensitivity?
You cannot get a reliable pregnancy test result when you have an hCG level between 6 and 24 mIU/ml.
For that reason alone, a test with a sensitivity to detect less than 25 mIU/ml probably won’t do you much good. If you try it, you’ll have to re-test later to see if your hCG has risen above the 25 mIU/ml.
Assured Pregnancy Test How early?
You can’t expect to have a urine hCG level greater than 25 mIU/ml until between five and six weeks after your last menstrual period (LMP).
Even when compared to Assured Pregnancy Test sensitivity, tests that are more sensitive offer you an advantage of only one or two days.
Testing early always sacrifices accuracy.
Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test: An EPT alternative
Nationally marketed brands have glitzy packaging and slick advertising, but they cost more than you want to pay.
Admit it. You’d like to test for pregnancy and have money left over for lunch. Right?
Stop paying out the wazoo for your pregnancy tests. Get this test now.
Where can I find Assured Pregnancy Test Instructions?
Read the Assured Pregnancy Test instructions before you buy the test to understand how the test works.
The information will help you decide whether to buy the test.
We have the Assured Pregnancy Test Instructions posted right here.
REMEMBER: This information is posted for your information only. When you test for pregnancy, always follow the instructions that come with your test unit.
Assured Pregnancy Test: Buy it now!
Especially since most women need to test more than once, the money they spend on pregnancy testing can quickly add up.
Get the Assured Pregnancy Test from Amazon right now.
Still, many women either don’t know about the Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test or hesitate to try it. Why?
Let me take a wild guess. The price tag scares you.
When a product costs one-tenth the price of name-brand products, it makes you wonder if it really works.
The Assured Pregnancy Test works and provides results in a way similar to the way the e.p.t. test works.
News Flash: Paying more money for a Pregnancy Test won’t improve your results.
Similarly, a high price tag isn’t indicative of quality.
You get the same specs with the Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test as you get with the national brand.
You suddenly realize why women everywhere depend on the Assured brand.
Can this really be true?
Some things seem too good to be true, but they’re not.
You can pay as little as one dollar for a pregnancy test that will tell you if you’re pregnant.
In fact, the Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test gives you 99% accuracy from the day of your expected period.
Such accuracy is standard for practically all hCG-based tests, including name brands.
Keep reading and you’ll find out more about this product.
There’s a lot to love concerning the Assured Pregnancy Test!
Assured Pregnancy Test mIU Sensitivity, Quality, Accuracy
For starters, you need to get the best possible information about the pregnancy tests that you use, so you can plan.
As a result, you demand some things from your pregnancy test:
The Assured Pregnancy Test delivers exceptional value.
When you choose the Assured Pregnancy Test, you get a home pregnancy test that has the same (or better) sensitivity and accuracy as brands such as EPT.
Most of all, when you choose the test, you get to find out if you’re pregnant for a very low price.
Sadly, not everyone knows.
Many women continue to shell out money that they can’t afford to spend, trying to find out if they’re pregnant.
Now stop right there!
Before you go any further, you need to know the following facts:
- The Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test is made in China and distributed by Greenbrier International, Inc. in Chesapeake, Virginia.
- The product features quick results that are 99% accurate.
- This product is not manufactured or distributed by Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC, distributor of e.p.t.®.
- e.p.t. is a registered trademark of Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC.
- Directions for the test are printed on the outside of the package.
- Inside the box, you will find a sealed packet that contains the pregnancy test cassette and a urine dropper.
- More information about the test is printed on the inside of the box. Use scissors to cut the box open so you can read it.
How does the Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test work?
The device detects the presence of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, a hormone that appears in urine at elevated levels during pregnancy.
The test cassette contains a test strip that has antibodies that react with hCG.
If your urine has a high-enough level of hCG to indicate pregnancy, you’ll get a positive Assured Pregnancy Test result.
When should I collect urine to use with the Assured Pregnancy Test?
A urine sample taken at any time of the day will work with the Assured Pregnancy Test.
How do I perform the Assured Pregnancy Test?
- Immediately before testing, collect your urine in a clean glass or plastic cup.
- Remove the testing device from the sealed pouch and place it on a level surface.
- Using the dropper, place three (3) drops of the urine specimen to the sample well on the device. The sample collection well is marked by an arrow on the test cassette.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes. Never read results after more than five minutes have elapsed.
What is an Assured Pregnancy Test negative?
An Assured Pregnancy Test negative occurs when you have insufficient hCG hormone in your urine to confirm pregnancy.
A negative result is when a line appears in the Control Region (marked by “C” on the cassette), but not in the “result” region.
Assured Pregnancy Test positive result
If you see a distinct line in both the Control (C) and Test (T) regions of the test. you might be pregnant.
What about an Assured Pregnancy Test faint line?
The intensity and color of the test-result lines can vary depending on your stage of pregnancy and your personal level of hCG.
Generally speaking, however, if you have a line in both the “C” and “D” sections of the test, you have a positive result.
Can I get a Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test false positive?
In some cases, your urine can evaporate and leave the sediment behind. Such an “evaporation line” is sometimes mistaken as an Assured Pregnancy Test false positive. It isn’t.
You can also get a false positive if you let your test sit too long.
How do I know if I have an Assured Pregnancy Test false negative?
An Assured Pregnancy Test false negative can occur if you have an abnormally low hCG level or if you use your test too early.
The test is 99-percent accurate from the first day of your missed period. If you test early, be sure to repeat the test on the first day of your expected period to confirm your result.
Assured Pregnancy Test invalid result
Your result from the Assured Pregnancy Test is invalid if you do not have a control line in the “C” section of the test.
I got a big fat positive! What should I do?
CPG Health does not offer medical advice or diagnoses.
In most cases, repeating the test with a new Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test can confirm your result.
If you get a positive, you should immediately schedule an appointment with your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
Your doctor will confirm your pregnancy, determine how long you have been pregnant and help you plan your next steps. You should also consider asking your doctor for prenatal vitamins and nutrition plan.
I think I’m pregnant, but I got a big fat negative. What should I do?
CPG Health does not offer medical advice or diagnoses.
If you think you are pregnant and received an Assured Pregnancy Test negative, you should repeat the test in two days to see if your hCG level has increased.
Early in pregnancy, your hCG level might be too dilute to trigger a positive result.
The Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test is 99-percent accurate from the day of your missed period.
Testing too early with this (or any other) pregnancy test can lead to a false negative.
Sometimes you might have an elevated level of hCG without being pregnant.
The Assured Pregnancy Test cannot assess the nature of your pregnancy.
For example, you might have an ectopic pregnancy or a spontaneous miscarriage. Always discuss your pregnancy test results and your pregnancy with your doctor.
Sometimes, sterility treatments can cause you to receive a negative pregnancy test result. If you have taken such treatments or have any other question or concern, ask your doctor.
There’s a difference in color between the Control (C) Line of two different pregnancy tests. Does this indicate a problem?
No. Variations in the color of the Control (C) Line will not affect the test results.
Can Assured Pregnancy Test results be interpreted after 5 minutes?
No. Test results must be read within 5 minutes after beginning the test.
A negative result (no line in the Test (T) region) can change into a positive result within a few minutes after the test period (5 minutes) has ended.
An Assured Pregnancy Test pink background color with vertical streaking appeared in the result window during the test period. Is this a concern?
No. Each urine sample will vary in its chemical makeup, as will the humidity in the testing environment.
Such variations in physical and chemical conditions can cause vertical streaking and/or an Assured Pregnancy Test pink background color, but will not affect the test results.
As long as the Control (C) Line appears within the 5 minute test period, the test is working properly.
As part of our Assured Pregnancy Test review, we want to remind you of some of the cautions that are printed on product packaging.
- The Assured Pregnancy Test is for in vitro diagnostic use. For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children. This kit is for external use only.
- Do not swallow. Securely discard after first use.
- The test strip and dropper cannot be used more than one (1) time.
- Do not test beyond the expiration date printed on the bottom of the carton and foil pouch.
- Do not use this test kit if the foil pouch is punctured, torn or opened in any way.
- Store the test at 40℉ – 85℉ in the sealed pouch. Keep away from direct sunlight, excessive moisture and heat. Do not freeze the test device.
- To avoid exposure and contamination to the test device, open as close to the testing time as possible.
This test looks like a test I got from a different brand. What’s up?
The manufacturer of the Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test provides identical units to many different nationally marketed and generic brands. Despite having different packaging, the test itself is the same.
It sounds simple. And it is.
Use our link to buy the Dollar Tree Assured Pregnancy Test. When you use our link, you help to support CPG Health.
Learn more about the Assured Pregnancy Test
You’ve enjoyed our Assured Pregnancy Test review, right? Keep learning from our articles about the Assured Pregnancy Test:
- Assured Pregnancy Test hCG
- Assured Pregnancy Test Faint Positive
- Assured Pregnancy Test Accuracy
- Assured Pregnancy Test Sensitivity
- Assured Pregnancy Test Instructions
- Assured Pregnancy Test Reviews
- Assured Pregnancy Test Positive
- Assured Pregnancy Test False Positive
- Assured Pregnancy Test mIU
- Assured Pregnancy Test Sensitivity 2018
- Assured Pregnancy Test How to Use
- Assured Pregnancy Test sensitivity 2020
- Assured Pregnancy Test Walmart
- Assured Pregnancy Test Results
- How accurate are Assured Pregnancy Tests?
- Assured Pregnancy Test sensitivity 2019
- Assured Pregnancy Test How Early?
- Assured Pregnancy Test hCG Level
- Assured Pregnancy Test Faint Line