Constipation causes problems, making you dread life, even on the best of days. When your bowel movements don’t come regular, you can experience painful defecation and even develop blockages that threaten your life. When your insides stop being regular, you know you Gentle Laxative Tablets, Bisacodyl 5mg, 25ct, By Up&Up, Compare to Dulcolax.
About Up&Up Gentle Laxative Tablets
Gentle laxative tablets have an active ingredient of bisacodyl, the same effective active ingredient that is found in Dulcolax, the nationally advertised brand that costs more than Up & Up.
These Bisacodyl tablets have the following uses:
- For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity.
- This product generally produces a bowel movement within 6 to 12 hours.
Gentle laxative tablets provide overnight relief of constipation. How much simpler can they be? Take 1 to 3 tablets with water in a single daily dose. After that, all you have to do is relax because you will most likely have relief the following morning.
Using Gentle Laxative Tablets, by Up&Up
Using Bisacodyl tablets is easy, but you want to make sure you take them as directed. Also, you should pay special attention to the warnings associated with this product.
Ask a doctor about using this product, if you have:
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting.
- A sudden change in bowel habits, lasting longer than 14 days.
Recommendations made by CPG Health do not constitute medical advice. Even though these Dulcolax tablets are OTC, you should contact your doctor or other health professionals immediately if you have any questions concerning their use.
Additional Advice for Using Up&Up Dulcolax
When you are using Bisacodyl tablets by Up&Up or Dulcolax:
- Do not chew or crush tablets.
- This product might cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps.
- Do not use within 1 hour of taking antacids or milk.
You should seek the attention of your doctor, under any of the following conditions:
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement, after using Up&Up Gentle Laxative.
- You need to use this product more than one time per week.
Up&Up is a nationally known brand and one of the most-recognized names in the health and beauty industry. Dulcolax, however, passes the cost of their nationwide marketing campaigns to customers, causing higher prices.